Dollar Tree Gardening – Cheap Garden Products
If you're anything like me, you love to get your hands dirty in the garden. But gardening can be an expensive hobby. Between the seeds, tools, and decorations, it's easy to let your budget get out of control. That's why I've become obsessed with Dollar Tree gardening! Yes, you read that right – you can find cheap garden products at the dollar store that will help transform your yard into a beautiful oasis. In this blog post, I'll share some of my favorite Dollar Tree gardening finds and how to use them to create a stunning outdoor space – without breaking the bank.
Items for only $1.25
Shopping at Dollar Tree can sometimes be a little unorganized but very rewarding. Every Dollar Tree can have different items, so I recommend checking several stores near you to see what all they have. Here is a list of items for only $1.25 each!
This year they have some really cute fairy garden items as well as some larger items like rakes. Creating a fairy garden is a fun and imaginative way to bring some magic into your yard. To make your own fairy garden, start by selecting a container and filling it with potting mix. When choosing plants and accessories, keep scale in mind so that everything looks proportional. Avoid using soil from your garden if you plan to plant in your miniature garden. Gravel and stones can be used to create pathways and add texture.
Get creative with your containers and consider making or purchasing fairy garden accessories. To ensure everything stays in place, use Mod Podge to seal glued items. By following these tips, you can easily create a delightful fairy garden that will enchant visitors of all ages.
Dollar tree carries a wide variety of garden decor, tools and accessories as well as spring bulbs and seeds.
Using pool noodles in the garden may seem unconventional, but it can be a useful and creative way to improve the support of plants. For example, gardeners can cut the noodle lengthwise using a knife and fit it around the base of a plant, replacing a wooden stake. Similarly, they can use the noodle as a cushioned top on the cage for sensitive fruits and vegetables like tomatoes and strawberries to rest. Additionally, pool noodles can be used to make a DIY wreath form or as a support for climbing plants like beans. All these methods are easy and inexpensive to try and can add a funky touch to any backyard. So, why not give them a shot and see how they can help improve your gardening experience?
Dollar Tree also carries potting soil for container plants. To save money when filling large planters, take a smaller plastic container and place it upside down in the bigger pot. It takes up space so you don't need as much potting soil and allows for good drainage.
You'll want to check out the solar stake lights they have in stock. It's an inexpensive way to light pathways or patios.
That's a wrap on our review of cheap gardening products from Dollar Tree. Whether you're a seasoned gardener or just starting out, Dollar Tree offers a great selection of affordable gardening supplies. We'd love to hear about your favorite Dollar Tree gardening finds, so drop us a comment below! Happy gardening!
Items for Only $5
More Great Gardening Articles:
- Starting Your Spring Garden Series- Number 1
- DIY Vegetable Garden Stakes
- 10 Reasons to Grow Rosemary
- Secrets to Growing Strawberries
- 10 Vegetable Garden Mistakes
- How to Start Fruit Gardening
- See 10 Reasons to Grow Basil In The Garden!
- Garden Hack: How to Prevent Blossom Rot & Garden Pests
Join Our Facebook Groups
- Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals
- Consumer Queen Homeland Group
- ConsumerQueen Brown Box Shoppers, Glitches and Free stuff!
- Frugal Living Tips and Tricks That Work
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – Dump and Go Crockpot Meals
- Easy Delicious Recipes- Just Like Grandma Used to Make
- Air Fryer Recipes – Easy and Delicious
- Instant Pot Community – Instant Pot for Beginners
- CQ Oklahoma Natural & Organic Support Group
- Consumer Queen Black Friday Deals & Hot Online Deals & Coupon Codes!
- Homesteading for Beginners- Off the Grid, Canning, Gardening & more!
- Explore Oklahoma – Oklahoma Day Trips, Oklahoma Restaurants & Things to Do
- Roaming My Planet Travel Fan Page
- Shop Local Oklahoma