Peach & Banana Muffins
I'm always looking for ways to use up ripe bananas. Of course banana bread is a classic but sometimes I get adventures and try new things! I live in Georgia, the peach state! So right now there are beautiful ripe peaches being sold at the farmers markets. This muffin recipe combines peaches and bananas together to make a yummy…pretty healthy…breakfast!
Peach Banana Muffins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 ripe peach, diced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar for about 3 minutes. Then add in oil, bananas, peaches and vanilla. Mix until all combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients. The salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and flour. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combine, be careful not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into each liner until it's about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
* I used all purpose gluten-free flour in my muffins and they turned out wonderful!
These look so good, you can tell they are nice and moist!
Thanks for mentioning the gluten free flower. I’m making these for my mom tonight. She can’t have wheat products.
I added chopped pecans and put a sugar/ cinnamon mix on the bottom of the muffin tin and they turned out great!
Yum is right!! ~ Queen Mum
Just made these! They turned out very delicious. Great muffin recipe.
Thanks for the feedback Alexandra – glad they turned out 🙂
Delicious,, thanks for the recipe!!
Made them exactly like the recipe,, except had to cook them 35 minutes instead of the 15 minutes listed!