This Amazing Banana Pudding Recipe will knock their socks off! Everyone will be coming back for seconds on this traditional made from scratch dessert!
Amazing Banana Pudding
This Amazing Banana Pudding recipe is the only banana pudding recipe you will ever need! First, this recipe was a hit with everyone when I brought it to a family get together. It's so tasty!
What I love about classic banana pudding is that it's great for just about any time of year! It travels well for hotter days while it works as a great holiday comfort food dessert, too.
The cream cheese adds an extra decadence and creaminess to this pudding and the layer of sliced bananas over the vanilla wafers keeps them from getting too soggy. Bring this dessert to your family BBQ this summer and you will be the hit of the party!
Change it up a bit and try using Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies in place of the vanilla wafers! How good would that be?!?
If you give this recipe a try you will never make plain banana pudding again!
Print Your Recipe Below!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk, Or (1) can
- 1 box 5 oz. box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 c. Milk, Cold!
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 Bananas, sliced
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers, to desired amount
- First, Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in the condensed milk, pudding mix, milk and vanilla and beat until smooth. Fold in half of the cool whip.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with vanilla wafers then arrange the slices of bananas evenly over the top.
- Spread with the pudding mix and top with the rest of the cool whip. Chill.
- Crush some vanilla wafers and sprinkle over the top before serving.
Tip: Try Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies in place of the vanilla wafers to add variety!
Nutrition facts do not include cool whip, vanilla wafers, and pudding since these may vary with preparation and brand used.
Amount Per Serving Calories 231Saturated Fat 6gCholesterol 35mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 5g
Looking for more easy dessert ideas? Try my Crock-Pot Apple Crisp!