As part of a sponsored post from Collective Bias I created this
10 Minute Shrimp Scampi Recipe from Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter
I love a recipe that sounds fancy, but really it's super easy to make. Shrimp Scampi….that sounds fancy! When you tell someone that you made Shrimp Scampi for dinner they ohhh and ahh. This recipe is extremely easy. I was able to make it less then 10 minutes! The days of my family going out to eat at a nice restaurant are long gone! Between kids crawling under tables, spilling drinks, fighting with each other and then refusing to eat the food they ordered….I'd rather just stay at home! Plus it saves my family money.
On weekends I like to make a nicer meal, but it's also the weekend so I don't want to spend all day in the kitchen. The last time I was at Walmart I saw a new product that caught my eye, Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter. They come in a few great flavors. They are just what you need to kick start a flavorful meal! I picked up the Garlic and Herb flavor, why….because I love garlic! I also grabbed the other ingredients I needed to make Shrimp Scampi. I grabbed frozen shrimp ( uncooked), Parmesan cheese, spaghetti, and fresh parsley.
To prep for the recipe thaw the shrimp and remove the tails. The bag of shrimp that I used was medium sized shrimp and a little less than a pound. But you can experiment with other sized shrimp too. Chop 1/4 cup of parsley and get the spaghetti cooking.
In a large skillet start to melt 2 cubes of the Sauté Express® Sauté Starter. It's packed with so much flavor that there is no need to add any extra spices! Once it's almost melted add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and bump the heat up to medium high.
Cook for 2-3 minutes and then turn the shrimp to cook on the other side for the same amount of time. Doesn't that look yummy!
Right before the shrimp is done sprinkle with the parsley. I also like to sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese because I like it to be melted onto the shrimp.
Spoon the Shrimp Scampi over a plate of spaghetti and make sure you spoon on some of the sauce, it's the best part! Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
That's it! So easy and I wish you could taste it! Even my picky 5-year old was asking for more. This recipes make enough shrimp for 4 servings.
The New Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter comes with 6 cubes, I can't wait to use the rest of them! If you
- 2 Cubes Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter in the Garlic and Herb flavor
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3/4-1 pound of uncooked shrimp with tail and vein removed.
- In a large skillet start melting 2 cubes of the Sauté Express® Sauté Starter. Once it's almost melted add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and bump the heat up to medium high.
- Add the shrimp to the butter mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then turn the shrimp to cook on the other side for the same amount of time.
- Before it's done sprinkle it with the parsley and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon the Shrimp Scampi over a plate of spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
* This recipe for Shrimp Scampi is gluten free. Serve it over gluten free noodles or rice!