Isn’t this a fun Easter treat! You can even get your kids involved in making them.
I found these cute egg-shaped marshmallows at Walmart and I just knew I had to make something with them. So this is what I created. They are so easy to make that I made enough for all the little kids at my church as a little Easter treat.
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never misss a recipe.
- Sticks-I just used Popsicle sticks
- Almond Bark
- Decorations- I used edible markers and sprinkles.
- Put the marshmallows on a stick.
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions.
- Dip the marshmallow in and let the excess drip off.
- Put on wax paper
- If you are putting on sprinkles put it on before the chocolate cools and hardens. If you are using an edible marker the chocolate must be hard.
- Let completely cool and harden.
*This is a gluten-free treat, but to be safe always double check your packaging to make sure!