I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
I think that I have a slight love affair with caramel. It’s my favortie choice when I get to choose an ice cream topping…step aside hot fudge! So when I saw these new Milk Way Simply Caramel Bites while I was shopping at Walmart I thought they would be heavenly….and I was right! You can find these little treasures down the candy aisle.
After I got home from grocery shopping I ripped open the bag. I don’t what it is about grocery shopping that makes me fiercely hungry by the time I get home?!
These little bites were like Caramel Heaven in my mouth. I know I could have easily eaten the whole bag, so I had to walk away and finish putting up the groceries.
Later on I was in charge of the treat for family night. I came up with a great recipe to make Milky Way Caramel Chow. It was fabulous! The caramel and chocolate melted together perfectly. Then I tossed it with corn squares cereal, topped it off with some powdered sugar and it made a finger-licking good snack! It was gone fast! Luckily it’s easy to make some more!
- 1 7oz bag of Milk Way Simply Caramel Bites
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 4 Cups Corn Squares Cereal
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Measure out 4 cups of the cereal and place in a large bowl, Set aside.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat. Once is it almost melted add the Milky Way Caramel Bites. Stir Constantly. These will melt quickly and you don't want to it to burn.
- Once completely melted slowly pour the mixture over the cereal. Stir until the chocolate mixture is covering the cereal.
- Start sprinkling with the powdered sugar, stir, sprinkle, stir...you get the picture.
- Put it in the fridge to set. Then Enjoy!!
Try the new Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites yourself! Or try one of their other flavors. Best part…here’s a coupon!
Save $.75 off 2 2.83 oz bags by clicking on the picture below….or….
…Save $3.00 off when you buy 2 6 oz bags or larger
Join the #EatMoreBites Twitter Party on Friday, March 14, from 1:00-2:00 PM EST for a chance to win $550 in Walmart Gift Cards! RSVP Here!#EatMoreBites #CollectiveBias