The Holidays are coming and if you are looking for a fun creative snack for your kids , check out these Chocolate Covered Reindeer Antlers that we found on BrightIdeas.com. Check out their site for more Holiday recipes.
My 17 year old and I had a blast making this recipe. Baking during the Holidays has always been a tradition of ours and incorporating her favorite M&M’S® just made the time we spent together that much sweeter. Right now you should be able to find M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Holiday Candies just about anywhere. I would like to also mention that using a small set of tweezers to dip your pretzels and apply the M&M’S® made the process much easier.
Speaking of Holiday Traditions, what are some of your Holiday Baking Traditions? Be sure and check out BrightIdeas.com for more recipes as well as fun Holiday gift ideas. Click. Create. Celebrate.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salt (The bigger the granules, the better. Kosher or rock salt works best, but table salt is fine.)
- Ice cubes (enough to fill each gallon-size bag about half full)
- 1 pint-size ziplock bag
- 1 gallon-size ziplock bag
- Combine the sugar, half and half, and vanilla extract in the pint-size bag and seal it tightly.
- Place the salt and ice in the gallon-size bag, then place the sealed smaller bag inside as well. Seal the larger bag. Now shake the bags until the mixture hardens (about 5 minutes). Feel the small bag to determine when it's done.
- Take the smaller bag out of the larger one, add mix-ins, and eat the ice cream right out of the bag. Easy cleanup too! Serves 1.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine. The opinions and text are all mine.Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand..