This Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe is simple and easy. It’s one of those recipes you can pull ingredients from your pantry and throw together. The best part is , it’s only 4 ingredients. I sometimes have a hard time finding recipes that both of my kids love but not with this one. I scored a home run with my kids!
Inspired to cook? Check out these hot kitchen gadgets up to 70% off!
- 4 chicken breats
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- italian bread crumbs (enough to cover top)
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Place chicken breasts in pan.
- Mix sour cream and parmesan in a bowl
- Spread mixture over chicken
- Sprinkle italian bread crumbs on top enough to cover each breast.
- Bake 20-30 mins