This wing recipe comes from Brian Robinson. Thanks for sharing Brian! These wings do have a bite but aren’t to terribly spicey he says.If you like something a little spicer you can add Jalepeno powder. Do you have a recipe to share? Email us at Melissa@consumerqueen.com with the title MRK Recipe! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook as well for more recipes!
- 1 small bottle Franks Red Hot
- 1 12 oz small bottle of the honey shaped like a bear
- 1/2 small bottle Italian dressing
- Tip: I use whole wings and separate the flat from the drumette but I leave the tip attached to the flat.
- Heat all of the above in a pan on the stove to combine well. Let cool completely then pour over wings. Marinate at least over night.
- I grill mine on the charcoal grill until done.
- Save as much of the marinade as you can. The only way you can use it is to heat it up to a boil before using it. I bring it to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes. After you pull the wings off the grill put the hot marinade and wings in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Serve with ranch and blue cheese (I make my own of each)
- CROWD PLEASER!!!