OK I'm just going to warn you know. Apparently my family was so hungry from smelling what I cooked tonight that they forgot I needed to take a picture before they dove into the pork so you are getting a picture of a half eaten Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloins recipe. LOL.
- 2 pork tenderloins (I used the Hormel Always Tender tenderloins)
- 3 cloves of garlic (pressed)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsps of sage
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of balsalmic vinegar
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of corn starch
- 1 Reynolds slow cooker liner
- Place slow cooker liner in bag
- Add both tenderloins to bottom of slow cooker side by side (rinse of tenderloins first)
- Rub salt, pepper and sage over the top of both tenderloins.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water in to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the pressed garlic to the bottom as well.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Now mix cornstarch,balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for at least 1 minute. Whisk and place in microwave for an additional minute to thicken sauce. Pour 1/2 of glaze over tenderloins and cook for an additional 1 to 2 hours.
- I use the remaining glaze to pour over the top once the tenderloin is plated.