Another way to be frugal is to turn your “trash” into money. Have you ever looked at the packaging and read all of the small print on the items you purchase? Here is a list of some rewards programs that can turn your trash into treasure:
1. My Coke Rewards – https://www.mycokerewards.com/index.jsp# You register for an account and then you enter the cap codes found on various Coke products. You can redeem the points for various prizes including, but not limited to Gift Certificates and FREE magazine subscriptions.
2. Fast Fixins– www.fastfixin.com You can sign up for an account to become a Fast Fixins Fanatic. Once you are a Fanatic you can turn in 10 UPC codes for a FREE product coupon. More details can be found on the website.
3. Chef's Requested – www.chefsrequested.com You can redeem 5 Chef's Points for a FREE product coupon. The form is not on the website yet; however, you can obtain a form by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Huggies – www.enjoytheriderewards.com You can redeem the points found on many diaper and wipes packages for various prizes, including, but not limited to, gift cards and toys and coupons. There are often FREE codes available online so you may want to search from time to time.
5. Pampers Gifts to Grow – https://www.pampers.com/en_US/login This program works the same way as the Huggies program works.
What are some other ways you turn your “trash” into money? I know that there are programs where you can turn your trash into money for schools, but I will turn that into another post. I want to know programs that can put money into our prockets!