Pork Chops and Applesauce Meal for 4 – Under $11!
Pork Chops and Applesauce – Make it for Under $11 at Aldi!
Here’s our Aldi meal of the week – Pork Chops & Applesauce! You’ll score everything you need to feed 4 for under $11 at Aldi. Keep in mind, store prices can differ by area.
Here’s Our Menu:
- Pack of 4 center cut thick pork chops $7.11 (your price may vary)
- Sweet Harvest original applesauce 24oz. $1.25
- Season’s Choice frozen green beans 79¢
- Season’s Choice seasoned or regular frozen french fries $1.59
Total spent: $10.74. If your family doesn’t like green beans you can substitute another frozen veggie for the same price.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.