New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are the Aldi Match-Ups 10/23 – 10/29 from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Pomegranates .99 each
Pears 2-lb. bag .99 (.50/lb.)
Cranberries 12-oz. package .99
Pineapples .99 each
Apples 3-lb. bag $1.79 (.60/lb.)
Under a buck items:
Chef's Cupboard Cream Soups 10.5 – oz. .59
Compare to Campbell's – $1.00 at Walmart!
Chef's Cupboard Stuffing Mix 6-oz. .69
Compare to Stove Top – $1.25 at Walmart!
Chef's Cupboard Homestyle Mashed Potatoes 4-oz. .69
Chef's Cupbard Scalloped or Au Gratin Potatoes 4.7 – 4.9 oz. .79
Compare to Betty Crocker – $1.25 at Walmart!
Chef's Cupboard Homestyle Turkey Gravy 12-oz. .89
Compare to Heinz – $1.15 at Walmart!
Chef's Cupboard Mashed Potatoes 6.6 oz. .99
Compare to Betty Crocker – $1.50 at Walmart!
Chef's Cupboard Instant Mashed Potatoes 13-oz. .99
Baker's Corner Classic Yellow Cake Mix 16.5 oz. .99
Compare to Duncan Hines – $1.25 at Walmart!
Wednesday meat special:
Cattlemen's Ranch Fresh Beef Fajita Kit (2.04 lb.) $7.99
Hot item of the week: Kitchen Living Metal Bakeware $2.99 each