Slow Cooker Apple Sauce Recipe
I made this apple sauce the other day with my daughter. She was so excited to help, the only problem was slow cookers are called SLOW cookers for a reason and 3 -year-olds have very little patience! Once it was finally done she was so happy to help mash the apples and then get to taste it. Apple sauce is easy to make and it will make your home smell amazing! Check out this slow cooker apple sauce recipe.
Slow Cooker Apple Sauce
- 10 Large Apples (peeled, cored & sliced or cut in chunks)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 to 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Place all of the ingredients in the crockpot & cook on low for 8-10 hours. Not only does this recipe taste delicious but your home will smell wonderful too!!
- Place all of the ingredients in the crock pot & cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- I used a hand potato masher, but you can also transfer into a blender or food processor to get extra smooth.
- Not only does this recipe taste delicious but your home will smell wonderful too!!