When I have guests over for dinner and I want to try impress them,this is one of the things I make. It’s so easy with only 3 ingredients, but everybody loves them! Plus it has bacon…need I say more?!
I know when you hear jalapeno you think spicy, but they aren’t that hot. I can’t stand hot things, like medium salsa, and I can eat these no problem. This is a perfect finger food for picnics, parties and just for watching the football game!
After making these a few times I have a few suggestions…wear plastic gloves when slicing the jalapenos or use a baggie. I had an unfortunate incident of wiping my eye after making these! Ouch!
These bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuffed jalapenos are sure to be a hit!
- 12-18 smaller jalapenos
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Aprox. 1/2 package of bacon
- First cut the tops off the jalapenos and slice them in half lengthwise. Then remove the seeds with a spoon. I would suggest wearing gloves while doing this.
- Arrange them on a foil-covered baking sheet.
- Warm the cream cheese for a few seconds in the microwave so it's easier to spread. Then fill each jalapeno. It doesn't take much, probably about a teaspoon or so.
- Slice each piece of bacon into thirds. Wrap the bacon around the jalapenos. You can secure it with a toothpick if you want to be fancy!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.