If you like Hummus you should try Nana Lynda's recipe for Jalapeno Hummus. This is a party favorite.
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never misss a recipe.
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2-3 fresh jalapenos, washed, halved and seeded
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbs sesame tahini
- Water, as needed for desired consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. If hummus is too thick, add water until it reaches desired consistency.
- Can also use additional lime instead of water to thin.