This is a super simple Easy Taco Soup recipe that you and your family will love! You can dump all the ingredients in a pot or use your slow cooker. This is my husband’s recipe. Yes ladies…. I have a man that can cook! Check out all these slow cookers on sale! Some are 50-75% off!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced onions
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans pinto beans
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can red kidney beans
- 1 15 1/4-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 4 1/2-ounce cans diced green chiles
- 1 1 1/4-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1-ounce package ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 cups water, you can use more or less depending on how thick you like it
Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet (salt and pepper to taste); drain the excess fat.
Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker.
Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix, water and cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours.
To serve, place a few tortilla chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese.
Serve with tortilla trips and garnish with shredded cheese and sour cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 614Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 561mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 16gSugar: 7gProtein: 47g
Always recheck calorie information!