If you’re watching what you eat (or even if you’re not!), this is a recipe you’ve definitely got to try! Pineapple Angel Food Cake is so incredibly easy and so incredibly good! A few simple ingredients and 30 minutes later, you’ve got a delicious, light dessert that everyone can enjoy without feeling guilty!
- 1 box Angel Food Cake mix
- 1 large can crushed Pineapple
- Cool Whip, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 and lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray.
- Mix the Angel Food Cake mix with the can of crushed Pineapple (NO other ingredients neccessary!) and pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake 25-30 mins. in the preheated oven or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with cool whip and enjoy!