Now this Cinnamon Roll Casserole is definitely a weekend breakfast! See this recipe below!
Cinnamon Roll Casserole for the Oven:
I love that this dish is SO EASY to put together. It bakes in the oven for 25 minutes into a scrumptious Cinnamon Roll Casserole!
That is the perfect amount of time for me to get ready. (Or to get your littles ready for the day or church on those hurried Sunday mornings).
Regardless if it’s a slow Saturday or a hurried morning before kids’ sports practice or church, this is a hot breakfast everyone will love.
Just add some fresh fruit and call it good! Because it is!
There are a few tips I would include before you whip up this quick recipe. First, don’t forget to spritz your pan with a little nonstick spray or use an oil mister to put on a light coating to help with easy clean up.
Then, be sure and save the icing aside from your canned cinnamon rolls. You don’t want to be making your own frosting because you accidentally tossed them in the trash. This recipe is all about saving time!
Finally, you can make this recipe your own. If you want to get fancy you could even add some caramel drizzle, berries or raisins, or even extra cinnamon. This warm, ooey, gooey recipe is definitely motivation to get up in the morning.
Want to keep this Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe in your favorites? Feel free to pin it on Pinterest! JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP!
Love this Cinnamon Roll Casserole? Check Out These Other Favorites Too!
- Baking Spray
- 2 Tbsp. melted Butter
- 2 cans refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with icing, reserve the icing
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 c. chopped Pecans
- 1/4 c. + 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray a 3 quart baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the melted butter.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces and sprinkle over the melted butter in the baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well combined. Drizzle over the cinnamon rolls then sprinkle with the pecans. Drizzle with 1/4 c. maple syrup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. Open icing packets and microwave for a few seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Stir in 1 tsp. of maple syrup then pour over the cinnamon roll casserole.
Try this Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Spread for a delicious breakfast treat!
This Crockpot Breakfast Casserole can be made the night before and is done first thing in the morning. So even if thy get up before me they can simply lift of the lid and scoop it out themselves and mom gets an extra hour of sleep!
Weight Watchers Veggie Burger Egg Muffins are a healthier lunch or snack option that will add some fresh ingredients to your plate!
See More from Consumer Queen Here:
- Hand Soaps & Wallflower Refills $2.99 Each at Bath & Body Works (Reg. $8.50)
- T-Mobile & Sprint Tuesday: $1 Dunkin Card + BOGO Auntie Anne’s Pretzel & More!
- Boneless Wings ONLY 60¢ at WingStop – 12 Different Flavors!
- BOGO Free Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dove Shampoo ONLY $1.45 at CVS After Rewards (Reg. $5.99!)