We love steak in our house. I’m always looking for new ways to prepare it. This is an easy and flavorful option. The lime juice adds just the right amount of tangy flavor to this piece of tasty beef. You won’t be able to stop the sigh from escaping your lips after the first bite.
- 1 beef top round steak, cut ¾ inch thick (about 1 pound)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- Combine lime juice, sugar, oil, Worcestershire and garlic in small bowl. Place beef steak and lime mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 8 to 9 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 10 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145ºF) doneness, turning occasionally. Do not overcook!
- Carve steak into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
* This recipes is naturally gluten free, but please double check your own ingredients just to be sure!
Thanks Buy For Less for the recipe!