My daughter begged me and begged me for this Doritos Chicken Recipe. I was a little hesitant but it was actually quite good! You can also try this recipe with cool ranch or regular Doritos. We served this with green beans and Ore-Ida Simply Olive Oil and Sea Salt potatoes. Add this to your FREE recipe box.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
- Chicken tenderloins or breasts (we use tenderloins)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Pour milk in a bowl
- Add 2 eggs to a seperate bowl and mix well
- Crush Doritos in a seperate container
- Dip chicken in milk then in the egg mixture
- Roll chicken in Doritos crumbs to cover.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins until done.