I am currently on a diet where I have to count calories; therefore, I have to be creative and careful with what I eat. I came across this recipe the other day and made it last night for my family. It was a hit! I was able to eat healthy and keep my family full and happy with this easy and delicious meal! Feel free to add onions if you’d like to add more flavor!
- 1 lb. Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, cut each link into 6 or 7 pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs. about 3 medium Russet Potatoes, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Combine potatoes, bell peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder together in a large bowl.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Toss the veggies then add the chicken sausage to the baking sheet and cook for another 25-35 minutes or until potatoes and sausage are cooked through.