I love a good slow cooker recipe! Here's one that is great for a chilly day. The Cream Cheese Chicken is sure to fill you up and leave you satisfied. Plus it's very easy to make!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of dry Italian seasoning
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ cup of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken in a crock pot. Melt butter and combine with seasoning and water. Pour over the chicken and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before chicken is done add in the cream of chicken soup and the cream cheese ( cut into chunks so it will melt quicker.)
- Serve over rice, noodles or potatoes and Enjoy!