This year, like every other year, I’ve made a goal to start eating better and being healthier. I’ve actually done pretty good so far. One thing I’ve noticed is that I feel like I’m always hungry! So I’ve been looking for healthy options that will keeping my feeling full longer. This Egg Stuffed Avocado is easy to make and will keep you full until lunch!
Avocados are amazing. They are delicious all on their own! They have lots of healthy fats, fiber and vitamins! There are so many yummy was to prepare avocados.
Choose an avocado that you can squeeze just slightly, not too firm and not to soft! Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit and carve out a few scoops to make room for the egg. You can choose to scramble your eggs or just pour them in. You can also cook them to your desired done-ness! I prefer my eggs to be completely cooked, but others love the drippy. To each their own!
This Egg Stuffed Avocado recipe is a fabulous healthy breakfast that will keep you feeling full until lunch! Enjoy!
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Optional toppings- bacon, hot sauces, peppers, cheese....etc!
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Slice avocado in half and remove the put. Gently scoop out about 1 tablespoon of avocado to make room for egg.
- Add egg, either scrambled or just pour in.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg has reached desired done-ness.