This Jalapeno Corn Dip is perfect for Football parties and so easy to make. It’s my most requested recipe at all of our church fellowships!
This Jalapeno Corn Dip post is sponsored by Crock-Pot® Brand, but all thoughts are my own.
Jalapeno Corn Dip Recipe with Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker
If you’re easily addicted to delicious dishes. You should probably stop reading. Seriously! Jalapeno Corn Dip is certainly perfect for any time of year really, but it does make a great game-day snack!
First of all, this dip combines so many great flavors. It blends the slightly salty taste of Parmesan cheese and olives with tangy sour cream.
In contrast, you also have fiery peppers with the contrasting sweetness of corn into a medley of Crock-Pot® slow cooker splendor! That’s right, the only thing better than the flavor is the ease in making it in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
Make it all in the Crock-Pot®!
Place your corn, sour cream, shredded pepper jack cheese, jalapeños (seeded and diced), cilantro, Parmesan, and salt and pepper right into your Crock-Pot® slow cooker and mix well. Add your cubed cream cheese, and layer on top. Place lid on, and cook on low for 2 hours.
Now, you can add toppings and all that bacon! And the chives or maybe even cilantro! If you’re a bold soul, and like a little extra burn chop up an extra jalapeno. You can also check out our other recipes below!
- 7 oz real bacon bits, bag or 4 slices of cooked bacon chopped
- 2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 3 canned corn, 15 oz cans drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chives , chopped
- Place corn, sour cream, pepper jack, jalapeños, cilantro and Parmesan, salt and pepper into your slow cooker and mix well.
- Cube your cream cheese and layer on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours
- **Add bacon and chives or even cilantro on top for garnish**
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 53mg Sodium: 228mg Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 6g
If you love this great game day dip, Try my Spinach and Artichoke Dip!
These Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar don’t last in our house. My mother-in-law makes these just about every holiday as an appetizer and they are a huge hit.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: $30.86
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: $40.35Was: $74.99