See these Easy Peanut Butter Brownies for a fun spin on a classic favorite!
Easy Peanut Butter Brownies
I am a huge fan of sweet and salty flavors together. If a dessert is overly sweet, it probably won't end up as one of our regular desserts. Peanut butter desserts have that salty balance and have always been one of my favorite things to make!
Adding peanut butter swirled right into the brownie batter makes them hard to resist. I don't even need a scoop of ice cream for these brownies! They are great just on their own. See this easy recipe below!
Peanut Butter Swirl:
The thing that sets these brownies apart is the swirled peanut butter in the recipe. So even if you love your own from-scratch recipe or a special mix, you can still make these Peanut Butter Brownies.
We typically use Simply Nature Organic Peanut Butter, which I find at Aldi for about the same price as the regular peanut butter. You can use whatever you have on hand, but we suggest if you love natural peanut butter, make sure to mix in the oil very well before adding it to your recipe!
Just prepare your brownie mix as usual, and then pour into your 9×13 pan.
Soften the peanut butter in the microwave before adding it to the brownies. This will make it much easier to swirl.
I have a baking pan like this Pioneer Woman Baking Dish. It holds in a lot of heat and makes a great pan of brownies. Then, bake as usual!
Feel free to try this recipe hack with your gluten free or sugar free mix, or even a brownie mix already containing nuts.
My Best Brownie Hacks:
I always love to include my best brownie hacks any time I share a brownie recipe. Why? Well we all love brownies but they can be difficult to slice and serve sometimes. Especially if you're trying to keep them looking nice to share! Here are some ideas:
- Let cool on the counter until brownies are no longer warm to the touch. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Use a very sharp knife to cut brownies. Avoid using the butter knife or cake knives.
- Before baking, Line your brownie pan with 2 layers of parchment, extending the sides up and over the sides of the pan. This lets you “lift” out the cooled brownie out, so you’re not battling the insides of the pan.
- Place the entire brownie on the flat surface like the counter or a cutting board to cut into squares.
I hope you get the chance to make these delicious brownies! Be sure to share on Facebook or in the comments if you have an amazing brownie hack!
Print Your Brownies Recipe Here:
- 1 box of brownie mix (preferred brand) 9x13 size
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Amount Per Serving Calories 155Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 26mgSodium 77mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 4g
- 40% – 60% off Halloween at Michael's
- Dollar Deals at Walmart!
- The Best Halloween Candy Deals This Week
- Free Sweet Treat at Edible Arrangements!
- Target Circle Week Starts Soon!