See these Easy Peanut Butter Brownies for a fun spin on a classic favorite!
Easy Peanut Butter Brownies
I am a huge fan of sweet and salty flavors together. If a dessert is overly sweet, it probably won't end up as one of our regular desserts. Peanut butter desserts have that salty balance and have always been one of my favorite things to make!
Adding peanut butter swirled right into the brownie batter makes them hard to resist. I don't even need a scoop of ice cream for these brownies! They are great just on their own. See this easy recipe below!
Peanut Butter Swirl:
The thing that sets these brownies apart is the swirled peanut butter in the recipe. So even if you love your own from-scratch recipe or a special mix, you can still make these Peanut Butter Brownies.
We typically use Simply Nature Organic Peanut Butter, which I find at Aldi for about the same price as the regular peanut butter. You can use whatever you have on hand, but we suggest if you love natural peanut butter, make sure to mix in the oil very well before adding it to your recipe!
Just prepare your brownie mix as usual, and then pour into your 9×13 pan.
Soften the peanut butter in the microwave before adding it to the brownies. This will make it much easier to swirl.
I have a baking pan like this Pioneer Woman Baking Dish. It holds in a lot of heat and makes a great pan of brownies. Then, bake as usual!
Feel free to try this recipe hack with your gluten free or sugar free mix, or even a brownie mix already containing nuts.
My Best Brownie Hacks:
I always love to include my best brownie hacks any time I share a brownie recipe. Why? Well we all love brownies but they can be difficult to slice and serve sometimes. Especially if you're trying to keep them looking nice to share! Here are some ideas:
- Let cool on the counter until brownies are no longer warm to the touch. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Use a very sharp knife to cut brownies. Avoid using the butter knife or cake knives.
- Before baking, Line your brownie pan with 2 layers of parchment, extending the sides up and over the sides of the pan. This lets you “lift” out the cooled brownie out, so you’re not battling the insides of the pan.
- Place the entire brownie on the flat surface like the counter or a cutting board to cut into squares.
I hope you get the chance to make these delicious brownies! Be sure to share on Facebook or in the comments if you have an amazing brownie hack!
- The Best Halloween Candy Deals This Week
- Target REDcard – $40 off $40 Purchase When You Sign Up
- Cheryl's Halloween Cookie Sampler $12.99 Shipped + $10 Off Next Purchase!
- CVS Deals | Check Out Our List and Save!
- Top Dollar General Deals This Week!
Join Our Facebook Groups:
Cottontail Marketplace – The Queen's New Business – Handmade Crafts & More
Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals (Oklahoma Only)
Consumer Queen Homeland Group (Oklahoma Only)
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
Print Your Brownies Recipe Here:
- 1 box of brownie mix (preferred brand) 9x13 size
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g