Healthy Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins – Guilt Free & Yummy!
I just made these Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins today and I must admit that I could have eaten all of them by myself…I didn’t but I definitely could have!
These awesome mini muffins are gluten free, grain free and have no white sugar! I like making them because you make them in the blender so it’s easy to clean up.
Give them a try, you won’t regret it!
I grew up using a sewing machine, and doing a lot of similar needle craft such as crochet and embroidery. For many of us, this was the case. But I know there are a lot of folks who were more into other hobbies growing up, like the outdoors, books, art and other things! Even if you’ve never been into sewing, you can still try out a fun sewing-based DIY now and then. Click here to see how you can make this easy bowl cozy!
More From Consumer Queen:
- Hand Soaps & Wallflower Refills $2.99 Each at Bath & Body Works (Reg. $8.50)
- T-Mobile & Sprint Tuesday: $1 Dunkin Card + BOGO Auntie Anne’s Pretzel & More!
- Boneless Wings ONLY 60¢ at WingStop – 12 Different Flavors!
- BOGO Free Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dove Shampoo ONLY $1.45 at CVS After Rewards (Reg. $5.99!)