I was invited to throw a #DisneySide party at my house where I invited 3 adults and 8 kids to my house to have fun. We played games, watched Disney movies and of course we ate a ton of food. These Tigger Tails were a huge hit at the party and were very easy to make.
- 1-2 Bag of Marshmallows
- Wooden Candy Sticks
- Betty Crocker Cookie Icing (chocolate)
- Orange Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- White almond Bark
- Place 3 marshmallows on a candy stick.
- Heat almond bark till melted (I used a double boiler)
- Use a spatula tu rub the almond bark on just enough to make it sticky.
- Sprinkle the orange sprinkles on to cover.
- Use the tip of the icing to draw on the tiger stripes. I start on opposite sides after each stripe.