On a family trip to Branson, Missouri, we found some amazing garlic infused olive oil and just had to purchase it. As soon as we got back home we knew we wanted to find lots of different ways to use it. One of the ways we came up with is this simple recipe for Garlic Infused Roasted Potatoes. Don’t worry if you don’t have garlic infused olive oil! Regular olive oil works great too, just add some minced garlic to the mixture.
These potatoes are such a great side dish for just about any meal and are so easy to make, too! These delicious potatoes would be a great addition to your summer BBQ menu! You could even serve them with our Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches. If your in need of a good cooke sheet, you can find some here. But this Viking Ceramic Cookie sheet is my favorite.
Garlic Infused Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds of Red Potatoes
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil (you can also use regular Olive Oil with minced garlic)
- Preheat your oven to 425 and cover a rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, or smaller if potatoes are big, and put them into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the garlic infused olive oil over the potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Add salt and pepper – more or less depending on your taste.
- Cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until brown.