Christmas Addition Worksheets!
While most of us are ready to be done with school and move on to Christmas break, smaller kids who love learning may need something to keep busy while they count down the days to Christmas! See these Christmas Addition worksheets you can print–for FREE– that will give your little one something fun to do!
These Christmas Addition Worksheets are designed for Kindergarten through about 3rd grade. These are just suggestions, of course, and they will work for any age or grade level who would enjoy them.
School Worksheets on Christmas Break?
While most of us take a Christmas break, there are lots of reasons families might want worksheets and school work to have over the break. For example, many homeschool families take a minimal winter break as they take breaks all year and have a “year around” schedule. Extra themed worksheets are great to have on hand for practice, and to switch things up in this case.
Also, not everyone is able to take a break for Christmas or winter, and the work is needful. For catching up or practice to avoid falling behind over the break, little worksheets like these make a great supplement for parents or even teachers. If you need supplemental worksheets, these are quick and easy to print out!
You can find a lot of free school worksheets online, but many require a sign-up for an account or only allow a certain number of prints. The nice thing about these is that they are totally FREE, and you can print any number straight from this webpage. Be sure to share with any friends who would love to have them. The website should not ask you for any sign up, email address, or other information. It should also not take you to a third party site, so if you did end up with a new window popping up, you might have clicked an ad link. Click the below link to bring up your FREE PDF.
How do I Print?
Many homeschoolers and teachers are familiar with printing off a PDF. However, if you need a few pointers, here is how to print your free Christmas Addition Worksheets:
- Click Link Above
- Window should open with full PDF version included.
- Click the top left menu option to “Print”
- Your print window should show up. You can then select all pages, or just customize and print one or two. There are four full color pages in this packet.
- Ensure the printer is set to full color
- Click Print and Enjoy!
We hope you can get some use out of these– if kids are begging to open presents or start a messy crafting session, this can give parents a little downtime to prepare for the next fun thing! Merry Christmas!
See More from Consumer Queen Here:
Do you have a teen or tween who loves to sew? This Easy Homemade Ornaments project is perfect for those days leading up to Christmas!
Rustic Homemade Ornaments are so fun and will make a great family project if you have some downtime right before Christmas– or the weather isn’t so nice! Hint: These look great together as a garland!
Do you always wish you could take some time to read the REAL Christmas story with the family? See the full KJV Bible passage here for easy access!
More Fun Christmas Posts for Kids
- Free Santa Coloring Page
- Free Elf Coloring Page
- Free Christmas Tree Coloring Page
- FREE Printable Santa’s Workshop LEGO Challenge
- Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments
More Fun Posts for Kids
- Fun Things for Kids to Do to Build Confidence
- How to Keep Kids Safe when Playing Online Free Games
- Toilet Paper Roll Ladybug Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft
- FREE Apps For Kids – Educational to Just Plain Fun!
- Free Kids Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Free Printable License Plate Game : Road Trip Games in the Car
- Pretend Play for Kids : Free Printable Travel Set
- Body Cream & Lotion $5.95 Each
- Walgreens Photo Deals!
- FREE Coffee Wednesday at Dunkin’
- Homeland Grocery Matchups 7/27 – 8/2
- Celebrate Americana Together 60% Off + 25% Code at Kohl’s
Join Our Facebook Groups:
Cottontail Marketplace – The Queen’s New Business – Handmade Crafts & More
Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals (Oklahoma Only)
Consumer Queen Homeland Group (Oklahoma Only)