Summer is just around the corner…and you know what that means?! Farmer’s Markets and fresh food!! I love summer veggies! I can’t wait to get my hands on them! Here’s a great recipe for zucchini. I’ve made these many times and they are always a hit. These Zucchini Fritters are crunchy on the outside but the inside is very moist. They make a great side dish for a picnic or add some shredded chicken and they would make a great main dish! Enjoy!
- 1-1 1/2 lbs of shredded zucchini, about 3 zucchinis
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- oil for cooking
- Shred/Grate zucchini and try to remove as much moisture as possible. Place on a kitchen towel and press out water.
- Place zucchini in a bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Scoop approximately 1/4 cup of mixture into the oil. Flatten slightly so it looks like a patty. Let cook for about 4 minutes or until browning, flip and cook on the other side for another 4 minutes.
- Serve Warm. Enjoy!