On my journey to eat less boxed meals, I was looking for more creative ways to make a really good mac and cheese. Let me tell you this Bacon Mac and Cheese with Gruyere cheese is so rich and creamy, and the bacon really makes the dish. I love the fact that this is a stove top recipe and I don’t have to turn on my oven. I also love the fact that I did not have to add any salt and pepper to this recipe for taste. You could literally serve this as an entire or meal or as a side dish.
If you love this recipe, check our Loaded Baked Potato with Sausage Casserole Recipe, Roasted Broccoli and Homemade Spreadable Butter. Don’t forget to pin this to your Pinterest board so you can find it easier.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 19,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
- American Tourister Spinner Carry-on $29.99 Shipped – Limited Time!
- Restaurant Discounts & Codes – This Weekend & Beyond!
- Aromatherapy Care Only $6.50 Today Only at Bath & Body Works (Reg. $16.50)
- Disney Kids Apparel Sale + Additional 30% Off at Kohls
- Martha Stewart Plaid Sherpa Throws $20.99 (Reg. $60)