On my journey to eat less boxed meals, I was looking for more creative ways to make a really good mac and cheese. Let me tell you this Bacon Mac and Cheese with Gruyere cheese is so rich and creamy, and the bacon really makes the dish. I love the fact that this is a stove top recipe and I don’t have to turn on my oven. I also love the fact that I did not have to add any salt and pepper to this recipe for taste. You could literally serve this as an entire or meal or as a side dish.
If you love this recipe, check our Loaded Baked Potato with Sausage Casserole Recipe, Roasted Broccoli and Homemade Spreadable Butter. Don’t forget to pin this to your Pinterest board so you can find it easier.
- Palmolive Dish Soap JUST 49¢ at Walgreens – No Rewards Involved!
- Kellogg’s Select Cereal as Low as 73¢ at Walgreens (Reg. $4.29)
- Elvive Hair Care as Low as 95¢ at CVS (Reg. $4.99!)
- Nestle Candy Bars JUST 50¢ at Walgreens This Week!
- MonoFoil D Disinfectant Spray 79¢