Now this is definitely a weekend breakfast! I love that it’s SO EASY to put together, and then it bakes in the oven for 25 minutes into a scrumptious Cinnamon Roll Casserole!
That is the perfect amount of time for me to get ready. (Or to get your littles ready for the day or church on those hurried Sunday mornings) Then Viola! A hot breakfast everyone will love. Just add some fresh fruit and call it good! Because it is!
This fits perfectly into a 3 qt baking dish which can be any shape including your trusty 9×13 pan. Don’t forget to spritz with a little nonstick spray or use an oil mister to put on a light coating to help with easy clean up. If you want to get fancy you could even add some caramel drizzle and your favorite coffee. This warm, ooey, gooey recipe is definitely motivation to get up in the morning.
Want to keep this Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe in your favorites? Feel free to pin it on Pinterest! JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP!
Love this Cinnamon Roll Casserole? Check Out These Other Favorites Too!
- Baking Spray
- 2 Tbsp. melted Butter
- 2 cans refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with icing, reserve the icing
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 c. chopped Pecans
- 1/4 c. + 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray a 3 quart baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the melted butter.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces and sprinkle over the melted butter in the baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well combined. Drizzle over the cinnamon rolls then sprinkle with the pecans. Drizzle with 1/4 c. maple syrup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. Open icing packets and microwave for a few seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Stir in 1 tsp. of maple syrup then pour over the cinnamon roll casserole.
Try this Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Spread for a delicious breakfast treat!
This Crockpot Breakfast Casserole can be made the night before and is done first thing in the morning. So even if thy get up before me they can simply lift of the lid and scoop it out themselves and mom gets an extra hour of sleep!
Weight Watchers Veggie Burger Egg Muffins are a healthier lunch or snack option that will add some fresh ingredients to your plate!