Copy Cat Starbucks Homemade Cranberry Bliss Bars are perfect for the holidays- and look like a professional dessert!
OK all you Starbucks fans. No more waiting for the holidays for those yummy Cranberry Bliss Bars because now you can make them at home from scratch.
I can not stop eating these yummy little treats. You can serve them as brunch, snack, party appetizer or dessert.
The one thing about Starbucks pastries, is that they aren’t exactly frugal! The nice thing about making your own copycat version of your favorites is that for the same price of going out, you can enjoy an entire pan for everyone to share.
I also love being able to make copycat recipes at home because I love knowing what all is going into my food. You don’t have to worry about preservatives or allergens. A you can feel good about serving it to my family and friends. You may also want to check out our Peanut Butter Pinwheels Recipe.
- 2 sticks of butter softened, or 1 cup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/3 granulated sugar
- 2 tsps of orange extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of craisins
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp of butter, softened
- 1 tsp of orange extract
- 3 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup of craisins chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of orange rind
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 10x 15 pan with parchment paper or spray well.
- Beat together butter and sugar 3-5 minutes with an electric mixer until lightly whipped, gently beat in eggs and orange extract (careful not to over beat the eggs)
- Add Ginger , flour and baking powder. Mix briefly.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate chips and stir till blended.
- Spread batter in pan and bake 20-24 minutes until the edges are light brown. (Bars will dry out if over baked.) Let cool completely.
- Blend butter and cream cheese until fluffy
- Add confectioners sugar and orange extract and beat until frosting is fluffy and easy to spread. ( ad a reason of milk if needed)
- Spread over cooled bars.
- You can use a zester to zest orange peels over your bars and sprinkle extra craisins on top.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of canola oil with white chocolate chips and drizzle over bars.
- Allow to set for 1 hour and cut in 20 large squares and then cut again diagnollay to make your signature Starbucks triangles.
See More From Consumer Queen Here:
- Dollar Deals at Walmart!
- Halloween Freebies & Deals – Don’t Miss This Year’s Offers
- Top 10 Walgreens Deals Coming Sunday (Oct. 24th)
- Top 10 CVS Deals Starting This Sunday (October 24th)
- 10 FREE Gift Tags at Walgreens (In-Store Pickup)