Looking for a quick and delicious Christmas treat? I have a great recipe for you! I made this for the first time last night to take to family Christmas at Mom’s today. White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch is so incredibly easy to make, requires only a few ingredients and is YUMMY! I could hardly keep my hands out of it! Pour some in a festive bowl, and watch it disappear!
- 7 cups Rice Chex, or chocolate chex!
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips, or 12 oz. white chocolate bark
- 1/3 c. coarsely crushed candy canes
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Microwave the baking chips, uncovered, about 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Once the chips can be stirred smooth, stir in half of the crushed candy canes.
- Pour the melted chips over the cereal and toss to coat evenly. Spread in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy cane. Let stand about 20 minutes, or until set. Gently break up the cereal and store in an airtight container.