Check out these 20 Amazing Instant Pot Recipes! Pin this one so you will have a quick list of meal ideas!
If you’re like me and sometimes need a fast meal list before heading to the grocery store, this post is for you!
We’ve rounded up 20 Amazing Instant Pot Recipes of my most recent Instant Pot Recipes so you can have them all in one place.
Even better, most of these are quick recipes you can serve to a family and have dinner taken care of. Check my Amazing Instant Pot Recipes out below:
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Serve with a salad, veggie, or biscuits!
- Instant Pot Asian Chicken Wings Recipe
This one pairs well with rice and some steamed veggies. It’s sure to be a family favorite.
- Instant Pot Sticky Ginger Drumsticks
Serve with a low carb side like a vegetable mix, or even rice or noodles.
- Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
This is a great stand-alone meal, but you can always add a side salad or some crusty garlic bread for a quick weeknight meal.
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
I can’t even tell you how versatile this one is! It goes with just about anything, or enjoy it by itself.
- Hurst’s 15 Bean Soup for Instant Pot!
For rainy days it’s nice to have a soup recipe on hand. This is a very frugal recipe and will feed a lot! You don’t even need a side dish but it will pair well with crusty biscuits or rolls. Readers who’ve tried this recipe also suggest adding a can of tomatoes for an extra kick of flavor!
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
If the family is craving Asian cuisine but you don’t want to order out, make these low carb Egg Roll Bowls which are packed with vegetables. Serve alone or with “Egg Roll Chips”, which you can find in the recipe.
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken and Broccoli
This is another one-bowl Asian inspired dish that the family will love.
- Instant Pot Winter Cold Squash Soup
For anyone under the weather or dealing with allergies, this recipe will hit the spot. Serve alone or with hot bread for a great comfort food.
Side Dishes and More:
- Homemade Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes are a great side dish for most spring and summer meals. This one is so easy!
- No Lard Instant Pot Refried Beans
For taco night, skip the canned beans and make your own! You may never go back to canned re-fried beans again.
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
This kid-favorite is one of the most frugal side dishes- you can easily find them 4/$1 during the summer!
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
This side is great for cookouts, church groups and more. We love Potato salad with our burgers on our Komado charcoal grill.
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jelly
If you’re serving Waffles or Pancakes for an easy weeknight dinner, add this delicious Strawberry Jelly and some whipped cream for an extra treat. The recipe makes enough to freeze and enjoy later too.
- Low Carb Instant Pot Turtle Cheesecake
Instant Pot Desserts are becoming more popular, and this one is a show-stopper. Be sure to look for necessary Instant Pot accessories at links below. This recipe is also Keto-friendly!
More Instant Pot Accessories:
- Accessory Bundle Compatible with 5,6 and 8 Qt Instant Pots
- 9-in Tempered Glass Lid
- Stackable Egg Steamer Trivet Compatible with 5,6 and 8 Qt Instant Pots
- Springform Pan Compatible with 6 and 8 Qt Instant Pots
- 3-in-1 Steamer Basket
- Trivet with Heat Resistant Handles
- Bundt Pan and Cheesecake Pan Combo with Trivet/Handles
Want to submit a recipe to be featured? Here are some tips on how to get featured.
- Try to use good lighting, we know it won’t be perfect but taking your photo out side on a solid back drop helps. Wood looks amazing by the way.
- Using a solid white plate can help your recipe pop.
- Take several different shots. Including a few step by step photos or one of all the ingredients together or even if you are doing a dessert such a cheesecake trying also taking a photo of a slice by itself.
- Email your photos and complete recipe including directions and ingredients to: Melissa@consumerqueen.com (not all recipes submitted will be featured)
JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP!
Check out some of our other popular Instant Pot Posts Below:
Check out our post on How to Your Instant Pot for Beginners.