DIY Cleaning Wipes with what you probably already have at home!
Did you know your counters can sparkle without the use of any harsh chemicals and for less than a dollar!?! You’ll love how easy these DIY Cleaning Wipes are to make, using all-natural ingredients that can handle any mess. To avoid using harsh chemicals in your home, make your own cleaning wipes instead. Here’s how:
What you’ll need:
- ½ Cup of vinegar
- ¼ Cup of water
- 1 Teaspoon liquid dish soap
- 10 Drops essential oil (to learn more about how I chose my favorite essential oils click here)
- 1 Paper towel roll
- Empty canister or tupperware container (you can also use an old cleaning wipe container)
Combine your vinegar, dish soap, and essential oil into a bowl. Next, cut your paper towels down to the length of your container. Put the half roll into your container of choice, then pour your mixture over the paper towels. Let it soak in before removing the cardboard roll in the center of your paper towels. Begin dispensing from the center of the roll once the cardboard is removed.
Enjoy your chemical-free cleaning wipes!
More From Consumer Queen:
- Built Bar Energy Bar 10-ct. ONLY $5.78 – Ships FREE (Reg. $21!)
- Panda Express Family Meals ONLY $20 – That’s 3 Large Entrees & 2 Sides!
- Decorate a Hat & Get a FREE Doughnut at Krispy Kreme – Get Ready!
- T-Mobile Tuesdays – FREE Whopper w/$1 Purchase & More
- Converse Shoe Sale + 25% Off + FREE Shipping (Starting at $14.23) – Reg. $40!
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.