Normally when you hear the words paleo, vegan, gluten-free you think it must taste like card board. I’m guilty of having the same thoughts! These 3 Ingredient Brownies will change your mind!
Before my husband had to go on a gluten free diet I cringed at the words healthy, vegan, paleo. On our gluten free journey we have found that naturally gluten free foods are the best. Mother Nature knows what she’s doing! I’m always looking for easy recipes and the shorter the ingredient list is that happier I am.
These brownies are just what you’ve been looking or. They will satisfy your sweet tooth with out feeling guilty for over indulging. We all want a sweet chocolaty treat and these brownies are a wonderful treat.
- 3 overripe bananas
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 T - ¼ cup cocoa powder (more = richer taste)
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a bread pan and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt your peanut butter, this will help it mix better. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, peanut butter and cocoa powder and blend very well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing into pieces.