These are by far my favorite new recipe! They are so simple to make, honestly anyone can do it! They are perfect to bring a long to a party or gathering. I even ate the left overs for breakfast!
You won't regret making these Cream Cheese Bars!
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- cinnamon and sugar for topping
- In a 13x9 pan unroll 1 package of crescent rolls.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Spoon mixture on the crescent rolls.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with another layer of crescent rolls. Top with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.