Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Pretzels are a flavorful snack you can make with just a few ingredients! See it below!
Easy Snack Recipe!
If you are needing a great snack to take to an afternoon get together, check out these tasty Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Pretzels. These are a great salty (and addicting!) snack that won’t stack up the calories on you like chips or crackers!
We love our sports events all year here, especially football. Of course football and food are inseparable.
With college football starting up in just a couple short weeks I will be sure to have this recipe on hand. Not only does this recipe take things probably already in your pantry, but they are a cinch to mix up before you head over to watch the game. These could even be a great tailgating snack if you wish.
Finger foods that travel well and require no refrigeration for our football Saturdays are a win in my book. 🙂
The thing that sets these pretzels aside is the rosemary. They have a great flavor that you won’t find in a bagged snack mix.
As with most recipes for flavored crackers or pretzels, you will want to mix these up a little while ahead of time so the flavors have time to really marry and the taste will be uniform throughout.
Best Ways to Mix:
When I was a kid, I used a plastic Tupperware bowl with its lid to shake up Chex party mix. A similar idea would work well here…however you choose to mix them up, be sure to get the pretzels well coated with all the delicious Parmesan and rosemary!
The other nice thing about this snack recipe is that it’s nut free. I love nuts but sometimes hesitate to bring something containing peanuts to a get-together, especially if I am not sure of who will be there or food allergies.
And of course with any snack table there are always kiddos running up and grabbing handfuls of snacks. This recipe is pretty crowd friendly! You also don’t have to worry if you’re on the hunt for a gluten free recipe, since most pretzels are GF! Be sure to check your pretzel packaging to make sure.
I hope you get a chance to make these pretzels and enjoy them as much as we did. 🙂
Looking to find some of the ingredients we used?
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Rosemary, depending on how much you like
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 12 ounce package Pretzels
- Combine butter and garlic powder in a glass bowl.. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-45 seconds, until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Pour pretzels in a bowl.
- Drizzle butter mixture over pretzels,making sure to coat them.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and mix again.
- Place pretzels in toaster oven on 400 and cook for 6 minutes or till they turn a nice golden brown. (Be careful not to burn)
- Let them cool and store in an air-tight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 76Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Print Your Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Pretzels Recipe Here:
- iPhone 5 Pack Charging Cables ONLY $8 After Code (Reg. $19!) – 4 Colors!
- Aldi Finds Week of 8/12/20 – Grapes, Kiwi, Oranges & More
- Memory Foam Gel Pillow ONLY $20.99 – Ships Free for Cardholders (Reg. $50!)
- Old Navy Shorts for the Whole Family (as Low as $3.00) – Today Only!
- Cooks 6 Piece Stockpot Set ONLY $26.24 at JCPenney (Reg. $60!)
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.