Whenever I get asked last minute to bring something to a party or get together my go-to is always to dip things in chocolate. These Hand Dipped Pumpkin Spice Pretzels are going to be on my list now too!
I have discovered that people love things dipped in chocolate! I never have left overs to take home. These pretzels are sure to be a hit to. I love the combination of sweet with a little salty. Pumpkin lovers will also love this recipe, because in the Fall everything is better with a little pumpkin!
These bite size treats are perfect for little hands to help with! Get those kiddos in the kitchen to help make them, you know they will be more then willing to help eat them! Plus they only take a few minutes to make. So what are you waiting for. Whip up a batch of these Hand Dipped Pumpkin Spice Pretzels and share a little pumpkin love with someone special.
The Wilton Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Melts can be found at most craft stores and at Walmart or Target. If you are having trouble finding these you can purchase the candy melts
- 1 cup of small pretzel rounds (I used Rold Gold)
- 1½ cups of Wilton pumpkin spice chocolate melts (can be found at most craft stores and Walmart or Target)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the pumpkin spice melts for 45 seconds and stir. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until completely melted. Set aside.
- Dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate, coating evenly and gently place on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for the coating to set for at least 30 minutes.