Pumpkin Pecan Bread is one of the most delicious parts of fall! The fact that it’s also one of the easiest, well, that’s just a most delightful bonus!
Tools you’ll need for Pumpkin Pecan Bread:
In my family adding icing automatically turns a breakfast bread into a cake that’s meant for dessert! So I’ve opted to leave this sweat treat naked, and enjoy the nutritious benefits of pumpkin without the extra sugar. And you know what? It’s perfect! Especially with a cup of coffee, tea, apple cider, or even chocolate milk! (Still, feel free to add a nice glaze and press on some extra chopped pecans if you want!) This Pumpkin Pecan Bread is moist and melt in your mouth light and fluffy!
Every year I think the pumpkin spice craze gets even more insane, but this is one of those recipes I’ll be keeping so make sure you save this one for later too!
Want to keep this recipe in your favorites? Feel free to pin it on Pinterest! JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP!
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. pureed pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, not packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla Mix well then add the dry ingredients. Mix until almost blended. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 60 mins. or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.