On the 4th Monday of every month our Ladies Bible Study group gets together to do a service project. Tonight we are all baking cookies and bread to bring and divide up into gift baskets and deliver to the shut ins from our church. It will be nice to visit these ladies and let them know someone is praying for them and also leave them with something made from the heart. I decided to make this Peanut Butter Hot Fudge cookie recipe for tonight.
Know someone who could use a smile? How about surprising them with a plate full of these yummy treats.
Here are a few links for items that I used:
Great deal on this 3pc non sticking baking sheet set.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup of Creamy Jiffy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- Smuckers Hot Fudge Topping
- (Parchment paper)
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350
- Mix sugar, peanut butter and egg.
- Lay Parchment paper on your cookie sheet or cooking spray if you prefer.
- Scoop small spoonfuls of dough on cookie sheet (I used my Pampered Chef small scoop)
- Smash the top of the cookies down just a bit so they aren't in a ball.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes. I cooked mine for the full 8 minutes. You don't want to over bake these as they should be soft and warm.
- They may not look done but they are you take them out and let them set for 3 minutes. (This is a soft cookie)
- Heat up a couple tablespoons of Smuckers Hot Fudge topping in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and drizzle or spread across the top of your cookies.