If fall had a taste, this would be it! These Pumpkin Spice Donuts are perfect with a cup of coffee on a chilly fall morning. Give these donuts a try today!
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/8 tsp. ground clove
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 canned pumpkin
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter a mini donut pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixture and stir just until combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Using a pastry bag or a spoon, fill each donut cup with the batter. The cups should be fairly full but not overflowing. Bake 8-9 minutes until donuts spring back when gently pressed. Turn donuts out onto a wire rack and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- While the donuts are cooling, melt butter in one bowl and combine the sugar and cinnamon in another. When the donuts are still warm, quickly dip each donut in melted butter, then coat in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
- If you're not going to serve the donuts immediately, you can bake up to a day in advance and store in an airtight container. Do not coat them in the butter/sugar-cinnamon mixture until just before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 350mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 3gSugar: 29gProtein: 5g
This post was brought to you by Princess Leah.