See these fun Holiday Brownie Tree Bites for a super easy December dessert!
Here is another great Holiday baking recipe from my trip to Smuckers. These Holiday Brownie Tree Bites would be perfect for any Holiday or class party. Don’t forget to add this recipe to your FREE Recipe Box! Check out all these baking pans you can use for this recipe. You may also want to check out our Peanut Butter Pinwheels Recipe.
- • Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 pretzel sticks, halved
- 1. HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9x13-inch baking pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- 2. BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 3. REMOVE from pan using edges of foil. Cut brownies into 6 horizontal rows. Cut 8 triangles out of each row to resemble trees. Insert pretzel into bottom center of triangle to form tree trunk. Frost trees. Sprinkle with candy bits.