I purchased Pumpkin Spice morsels a few weeks ago and tonight I decided to use them to make Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies. The morsels add just the right amount pumpkin spice flavor to these easy, yummy oatmeal cookies. I’d highly recommend adding these delicious cookies to your fall baking list!
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1 1/4 c. quick oats
- 1/2 bag Pumpkin Spice Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and flour. Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in oats and morsels.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place cookie dough on the baking sheet and bake 9-11 minutes.