These Chocolate Chunk Cookies are so good! I am always on the lookout for a new cookie recipe!
CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookies
If you are a fan of Chick-fil-A’s Chocolate Chunk Cookies then you definitely need to give this copycat recipe a try!
When I make cookies I usually make small ones using a small cookie scoop but this time I used an ice cream scoop to get that big Chick-fil-A cookie experience. If you prefer crunchy cookies then this is not the recipe for you. But if you love soft cookies filled with lots of yummy chunks then you need to make these cookies! ASAP!
Of course I had my cookies with a glass of cold milk but I’m thinking I might try to make ice cream cookie sandwiches next time I make them. How delicious would these be with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle??? YUM!!
Other ideas for this easy recipe:
- Make ahead for busy days- just add the dough to a plastic wrap, roll, and then wrap again. Just put it into the freezer until it’s time to bake! Let thaw on the counter 30 minutes or until soft enough to cut into cookie-shaped slices.
- Prepare as a gift for neighbors or teachers during the holidays
- Bring to a potluck- chocolate chip cookies are the first thing the kids go for at my church!
Print Your Recipe Here:
- 2 1/2 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. Quick Oats
- 1 tps. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/3 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Crisco
- 8 Tbsp. Butter, room temperature (NOT margarine)
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1/2 c. Milk Chocolate Chips
- Walnuts, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix together the flour, quick oats, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl beat together the brown sugar, sugar, crisco, butter, honey and vanilla. Add the eggs and mix well.
Add your dry ingredients and chocolate chunks, chocolate chips and chopped walnuts to the batter and mix until incorporated.
Using a large ice cream scoop, place cookie dough onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
Cool and enjoy!
More from Consumer Queen:
- Sunday Coupon Preview 10/31/21 – TWO Inserts Coming
- BOGO Free Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Homeland Grocery & Affiliates Weekly Matchups 10/27 – 11/2
- Skittles Fun Size Candy Bags $1.25 Each!
- 5 Christmas Photo Backdrop Ideas