This Doggy Ice Cream is a fun summer treat! See the recipe here!
Doggy Ice Cream!
Meet Izzy! She’s a special Boston Terrier! A few weeks after having her we found out she was deaf. At first I wasn’t sure what to do but we quickly learned how to communicate with her and she’s earned her place in our family. As they say…deaf dogs hear with their hearts!
When Izzy’s birthday came around they wanted to do something special for her. We decided to make her some Puppy Ice Cream! At first she was a little uncertain about it…I don’t think she knew it was for her! But it didn’t take long for her to gobble it up! ~Lacey H.
During the warmer months I plan to make our furry friends more puppy ice cream! You can even use this silicone muffin mold to make these in small portions.
Enjoy! Print your recipe below, and be sure to click over for more fun pet tips and recipes.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Pieces of Bacon or Dog Bacon Treats
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until creamy.
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle into cup. Pour desired amount of ice cream into paper cups and place in freezer.
- When completely frozen peel off paper cup and serve to your happy puppy!
Love this Doggy Ice Cream Recipe? See more here!
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals!
- Colgate Toothpaste Only 49¢ at Walgreens
- Secret Outlast & Crest 3D White 74¢ Each at Target
- Unadvertised Homeland & Affiliate Deals This Week!
- CVS Coupons From the Kiosk This Week + Groceries on the Cheap
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 19,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.